All you need to know about Dental BOTOX®
Dentistry has embraced the use of BOTOX® as a part of it’s services. As a dentist, Dr. Oyler, Jr. has an in-depth knowledge of the muscles, nerves, and structures of the face and neck. This enables him to strategically place place the injections for the best possible outcome, one that is natural-looking and comfortable. Patients also enjoy the added convenience of being able to receive treatments, as needed, during routine dental care visits. Dr. Oyler, Jr. can monitor your treatments and make recommendations for maintaining your results over time.
Benefits Of Using Dental BOTOX®
Dental Botox is used to treat problems with your oral health. BOTOX® for teeth can be used to address many issues, including:
- Muscle strain in the head, face, and neck cause TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) Syndrome and headache discomfort.
- Over-retracted upper lips form gummy smiles due to teeth grinding and clenching.
- TTH- Tension-type headaches
- Lip lines and puckered chins
- Bruxism- Clenching or grinding the teeth
- Allow normal biting functions
- Crows feet
- Eyebrow lift
Schedule your consultation today
and Reveal a Beautiful New You